Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Eighth Blog Entry

Dear Blog,

Today I observed a sight that I beheld in the utmost of my core.

I was lounging casually along the sidewalk path street, when I discovered a small rip in the shoe of my left foot that it and me were wearing together. Stones are available to holes like these and as such I was in spired to commit the scene to poetic licence.

Please listen carefully.

A fusion of thrifts
In the wind of a lighthouse.
A ribbon of verve
In the heat of my soul.
I fall to my knees
Observing the daygate,
Waving the shroud
That I long to caress.

However, today has been a very busy month and as a result of my occupations I am having to abandon you, Blog. I will return momentarily in a few days.

Thank you for your passion,
Jonas R. Dickinson
Philosopher

No comments: