Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Twelfth Blog Entry

Dear Blog,

As of yet no reply from my manager at Carnegie Hall regarding my sold-out series of shows as a singer-songwriter. Perhaps later in the week I will hazard a phone call as the method of e-mail inspires unworthiness. Here is a transcript of the e-mail. If you have any suggestions for my attemptation, please inform me of such and I shall re-send the piece in order for optimum singer-songwriter.

Here is my portion of the correspondance so far.

Gig
From: Jonas Dickinson
Sent: June 13, 2008 10:06:12 AM
To: booking@carnegiehall.org



To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Jonas R. Dickinson and I am a popular Singer-Songwriter, the R. stands for Rudolf, who has written a total of seven complete and beautiful songs of varying genres. I was Poet Laureate of the United States of America for some time. I was wondering if your fine Hall would adapt to my running of one week, of perhaps more when the tickets sell too swiftly, of musical shows as a Singer-Songwriter. Simply contact me if this will be the unvarying infallible case.

Thank you very much for your scintillation,
Jonas R. Dickinson
Singer-Songwriter



That is my portion of the correspondance.

In other news I have become a Facebook in recent times and am attempting to garner many friends in order to boost my popularity as a singer-songwriter. If you would like to be my friend, simply become friendly with me.

Love,
JRD

2 comments:

Persephone said...

My dearest Jo-Dick,

That's a lovely picture on your profile. Unfortunately, it's not you, is it? Littleradge, for all his blocking tendencies toward you, is a nice guy, as are you, right? So, in the name of niceness, goodness, peace, harmony, and tranquillity (to say nothing of legality), how about posting a profile picture of your gracious self?

Very best wishes (really),
Persephone (the un-Sharon)

Persephone said...

Dearest Jo-Dick,

"Measurance of honourance" or no, if the delightful and usually even-tempered littleradge should turn out to be inflammable, you might want to stay on the right side of the law. (Perhaps you could choose the image of a delightful, inflammable dead person? How about the forgotten poets of centuries? They tend to not be able to litigate...)

Best regards,
Un-Sharon